Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nothing to Say


I started and stopped and erased three different Blog topics. You see, I truly want this Blog to be more about what God wants me to say and not what I think. In a world where so many opinions are prevalent - I do not want to just be another opinion; useless words written to fill in space and waste your time and really do nothing to glorify God.

So with nothing to say, I will point to a different place that has plenty to say and promises yet to be claimed. These are the verses I have been meditating on lately and have been blessed greatly. Read and be blessed -

 24-28 "'For here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to take you out of these countries, gather you from all over, and bring you back to your own land. I'll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I'll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I'll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that's God-willed, not self-willed. I'll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you and live by my commands. You'll once again live in the land I gave your ancestors. You'll be my people! I'll be your God! (Ezekiel 36:24, The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment