Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Perspectives - Day 2

I thought this would be easy but the truth is that even when your not doing anything, you're still doing a lot. The hard thing is picking out the one photo of each day that you want to remember.

This is one of the ones I chose to document Jan 2, 2011. Cleaning up the Christmas decorations always leaves me feeling both a little sad and at the same time relieved. Sad because the decor makes the house look pretty and relieved because after wards everything looks so nice and clean.

This is the one I did not choose. This is Sisi. She was not happy with me because I filed her nails back. I chuckled when I saw this one because she looks like she is razzing me.


This is the one I chose to remember January 1st - some of the fun and games we played...actually they played and I watched.

I am not sure what this next year will hold but I will be documenting it all along the way! Last year was a tough year for a variety of reasons. I am hoping for a new perspective seen through the lens of my camera. Happy New Year y'all!

Terri
Jan 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment